Saturday, August 7, 2010

Last Evenings Photomorphosis Opening and Awards Ceremony


The opening of the Photomorphosis Art Exhibit last evening was a huge success. There were so many wonderful pieces on display and picking a favorite or two was impossible. Being without words is not something I'm accustom to, but when they announced my name as the First Place winner with my image "Corridors of Peace", I was to say the least speechless. I am still a little speechless in writing this blog finding words hard to come by. Thanks to Renée Besta for all of her hard work in her organizing, planning and sponsorships, this would not have happened without her.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, everyone at the "red hot" photomorrobay meet-up today 7Aug2010 was talking about how excited they were for you on winning this award.

    ReplyDelete